I am such a Bridget Jones. Who else would start a health diary in a middle of 3rd bottle of wine, at 2 in a morn?
Well, still my goals are serious:
1. I want to loose weight and be some 55 kilos. I'd be a true swan, if I reach that. Angelina Jolie. Madonna Luise Ciccone. Super model. Yeah. Right. I'll do it. Eventually.
2. I want to get rid of slow chronic sicknesses, like sinusitis. Or mysterious pains. Shit like that.
3. I want to cleanse my system, so my face and skin look bloody pretty. Like baby's ass. Or better in fact, cuz I seen plenty of babies asses. They're infected with cellulitis just like the rest of ours.
4. I wanna be fit and sporty. I wanna be all muscles and fitness, baby.
5. I wanna be gracious. Not like a fucking ballerina. Like a tango dancer. Or a gracious martial arts pro. Jazz fitness?
6. I wanna have a perfect spiritual / psychological health. Healthy spirit in a healthy body, you know?
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
madonna is inspiring indeed. but angelina? she is skinny by nature!
ReplyDeleteYeah right, just like her lips are naturally the size of sardelky :)) I'd like to believe that but hardly it's all about nature... Otherwise, what's the point in dieting, huh?
ReplyDelete