Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hungoverims

I am sooooo bloody hungover I can barely type. Eyes hurt so much, and my stomack.....


As you can guess, the evening was very intense.

The day was really intense too. I was running around all day, then met J in the evening, we had great dinner at super-fine Indian resto. The food and wine was absolutely delicious. We then decided to go to a beer restaurant, had one there, it was really tasty too, home brewed. But the place run out of all beer except for light one. So we decided to hit an Irish pub for some Kilkenny. My god, did we stuck in there... finally the place is busy and alive, it was great to see that! A beer after beer came, and eventually, fries with ketchup... Another beer and out of the blue - vodka!

Madness, I know.

So even though I drank lotsa water when I was back, I still feel really sick today. I can barely lift my head. Nothing helps. Well, I tried nothing, cuz dunno what to try.

Need to work this weekend, too.

My weight in the morning - 59,9 with some clothes. But prolly becuz of intoxication.

No comments:

Post a Comment